Are you scared of AI (Artificial Intelligence? Or think it's not for you?

AI is now very much in the news, and seems to split opinions. Some rave about it, others rant against it. How do you feel? What would you like to know? What are your experiences? Your questions? 

I'm planning a workshop on this topic soon, so would love to know how you feel about it!

7 comments

Gareth - Large Outdoors

Love it - use it pretty much every day at work and think it's brilliant. You do need to be specific in what you ask it to do to get the best results. Get the correct prompts and phrases is key. But can't fault it and use it pretty much all the time.. 

Read more
Read less
Susan Briggs
Staff

Are you mainly using ChatGPT or other tools?

Read more
Read less
Gareth - Large Outdoors

@Susan Briggs yes iam using the ChatGPT app, i have the paid for version 4.5. I think once u spend the time in the settings setting up things it's great. Its also good as I hate grammar and writing so I can give it some random bits and ask it to tidy up. 

I have also been using it for FB ad campaigns etc. 

Read more
Read less
  Cancel
Cecily

I was quite dubious and couldn’t initially see how I could use it for our business, my first toe dip was using it to rephrase some of our automated booking emails for the restaurant, and then I used it to help with some awards applications. I found I had all the details I wanted to refer to, but simply wouldn’t have had time to enter all the different awards, so was very grateful for AI! I used chatGP. 

Read more
Read less
Susan Briggs
Staff

Also great to use when your mind is tired and it's hard to get started on writing something! I find a lot of the AI responses are quite obviously AI and need some editing but it's a good start, and improving all the time. 

Read more
Read less
  Cancel
Jane Harvey

I've been using it for inspiration for social posts / content / emails - I find it great for giving me fresh ideas and colourful language, but always ending up tweaking it to fit the exact tone / info I want to include. (Am using it within other applications - so within Mailchimp, ActiveCampaign or Later.com for example, which have their own built-in AI offerings.

Read more
Read less
  Cancel

Because of the negative attention AI has been getting I just avoided it. Then a cottage  owner recommended it. I’ve been playing about seeing what different platforms can create and throw up. I’ve tried Magai, Google Bard and AI within my scheduling App Vista Social. With a bit more practice this is going to allow me to create so much more content in such a short space of time. 

Read more
Read less
  Cancel

Leave a comment