Networking & marketing events
Accessible Tourism Workshop - FREE
2.00- 3.30 pm on Wednesday, 19th April
If you knew there was a way to attract 1 in 5 people, and to attract a market worth £15.3 billion in the UK, would you want to know more?
Of course you would!
That's why we've asked Jane Cooper from Access & Inclusion UK to run this online workshop for us.
By the end of this practical, engaging, informative and fun workshop you'll ...
- have a greater understanding of accessibility in the UK
- be aware of the volume and value of the accessible tourism market, known as the 'Purple Pound'
- understood some of the barriers which disabled people face when visiting
- have learnt some no-cost and low-cost ''top tips' for improving access and inclusion at your venue straight away.
- know how to create a warm welcome for all
This session is free so we strongly encourage you to take advantage of it.