Marketing update - October 2021 - International Marketing
The North York Moors National Park works with VisitEngland and VisitBritain to promote the National Park overseas, focusing on no-fly markets such as the Netherlands and Germany. This work is now resuming, with the potential for overseas press visits in 2022.
Recent activity has included:
- regular features on VisitBritain's digital channels (blogs/social media)
- a German hub has been created - see it here
- partnerships such as House of Britain’s De Reis Fabriek (consumer channel) and paid annual promotions (article, newsletters and social media posts) dereisfabriek.nl/north-york-moors
- work in partnership with England's Coast (National Coastal Tourism Academy) with an agreed activity plan (press trips, content and trade activity)
- a travel trade portal has been created with resources e.g. media guide, itineraries - see it here